11 January 2009

Alex Jones' www.INFOWARS.com



Alex Jones' ENDGAME - Trailer




Whether or not you believe that 9/11 was an inside job, you might want to take a closer look at some of what Alex Jones is suggesting. All that a person has to do is look at his track record for the past number of years to realize that there is at least SOME truth to what he is suggesting.

View the clip, then do some research... do LOTS of research!

The thing that caught my attention were the two Canadian clips featuring:


CTV news anchor Lloyd Robertson 
                

Manitoba Premier Gary Doer


I remember watching both of these clips and thinking to myself... "That's very strange. I wonder what they mean by that?"

History is always just a click away, and the NWO seems to be assembling co-incidental future events just one piece at a time.

Brace yourselves... the ride is about to get real bumpy...

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a huge fan of Alex Jones and I generally hesitate to recommend him to people who haven't looked around elsewhere first. He's a bit of a blow hard, and a shameless self publicist. Bit of a Michael Moore for those who know Old Mike is full of shit. Did you hear Jones's Y2K broadcasts?
    I sometimes suspect he's like the antithesis of Chomsky's(another apologist, if a highly intelligent and articulate one) Manufacturing Consent, kind of a manufacturing Dissent (I think that might actually be a documentary title but it fits..).
    That said, every so often, amongst all the fear mongering, he comes out with some real nuggets. I suppose it's more his way of presenting the info then the info itself that I don't like. Especially when we know that controlling the two sides of the arguement has been an illuminati trademark for a very long time, and I wonder how Jones has been let continue so long (and make a nice business of it for himself at the same time)
    Still one has to take in everything and decide for onesself.
    Check ot the late Bill Cooper's work aswell. Say what you want about Bill but he understood that if you exagerate or lie, or don't make a retraction when you realise that you have, then you will undermine your own credibility.

    Rereading my comment, I realise that I have turned into a very cynical bastard indeed.
    Anyway, keep safe and keep searching.

    ReplyDelete